LogicMachine5 Lite acts as cross-standard gateway, cloud service integrator, complex network logic engine, easy-to create visualization platform, IP Router and much more.
LogicMachine 5 Lite is the basic module of all LogicMachine5 Reactor devices, so the difference if only in physical ports and price.
- Power-over-Ethernet powering
- Automatic Ethernet connection checking and informing in case of troubles
- Application development and application store
- Cloud ready device with Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services and other services supported
- Gateway and uniform way of control of KNX, ModBus RTU/TCP, BACnet IP, DMX, M-Bus, GSM and more
- Unlimited scenario and logic engine
- Unlimited visualization platform for PC and for touch devices
- Size: 3 DIN units
- Remote KNX bus control and KNX device reprogramming
- Object logging with trends support and data exporting to external servers
- Optional 3x more powerful CPU than all previous LogicMachine versions.
See CPU comparison tests here
- 1 x RS485
- 1 x RS485/RS-232 (switchable in software)
- 1 x USB2.0 (starting from 9.2016)
- 1 x 10/100 Ethernet with passive PoE support
- 1 x KNX TP1 (TP-UART2 physical layer IC)
- 1 x USB2.0
Standards and protocols
You are welcome to try demo of Logic Machine here:
- Logic Machine demo
- login: admin
- password: admin
LogicMachine visualization demo available here.